We’ve got your back! Literally!
With a little help from their friends, our furry pals can do more than just get by, they can continue to enjoy life. That’s exactly what the Best Friend Mobility rear support dog wheelchair is for.
Made from lightweight aluminum non-rust alloy with all-terrain pneumatic wheels. This dog wheelchair also features padded shoulder support, a two-point adjustable neoprene shoulder harness, and built-in adjustable double rear padded harness. Both male and female dogs will have no problems relieving themselves comfortably even while in the pet wheelchair.
*Your pet should have full front leg strength to use this cart.
- Lightweight adjustable aluminum frame (non-rust)
- Non-rust stainless hardware—very simple and quick assembly
- Deluxe neoprene front and rear harness for complete comfort
- Designed and tested by K9 Orthopaedic surgeon
- Easy hex wrench adjustment of height, length, and width
- Pet can use the cart for assisted walking or full rear leg support—with zero rear leg weight-bearing
- Allows pet to use the bathroom while in cart
- All-terrain polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings
- Easy clip-on function front harness system
This cart is good for:
- Hip Dysplasia
- Neurological problems like osteomyelitis or degenerative myelopathy
- Fractured spine/back
- Rear limb amputee
- Ligamentous injuries like PCL or ACL
- Thoracic or Lumbar disc injury
- Any other condition that results in rear leg pain or weakness