This is our dog wheelchair for large dogs from 60-100lbs. This wheelchair will fit 99% of all dogs that are 60-100lbs.
Made from lightweight and aluminum non-rust alloy with all terrain pneumatic wheels and waterproof sealed swiss bearings.
For a limited time we are giving away a free sports harness with every large dog wheelchair. Your wheelchair will include the standard deluxe neoprene harness, and the advanced sports harness. The sports harness was engineered for high performance, and is better for swimming, running, and going to the bathroom.
Sports HarnessComfort Harness
The widest width of cart (with wheels) is 21". Cart measurements are length 29"-32.25" (adjustable), width (ID) 10.5", height 17.5" without wheels and 21.5" with wheels. This cart will adjust in height about +/-5" tall, and about 3" in length. It will not adjust in width or saddle (width measurement from top, or thigh measurement). It has 14" all-terrain wheels, padded shoulder support, Triple thronged neoprene adjustable shoulder harness, and double rear leg EVO neoprene harness. It has a fixed, padded seat for comfort. The dog can still go to the bathroom comfortably in this rear harness.
- Lightweight adjustable aluminum frame (non-rust)
- Non-rust stainless hardware
- Deluxe neoprene front and rear harness for complete comfort
- Designed and tested by K9 Orthopaedic surgeon
- Easy to adjust height and length with hex wrench
- Pet can use the cart for assisted walking or full rear leg support with no rear leg weight bearing
- Allows pet to use the bathroom while in cart
- All terrain pnuematic wheels with sealed bearings
- Easy clip on function of the rear and front harness
This cart is good for:
- Hip Dysplasia
- Nuerological problems like osteomyelitis or degenerative myelopathy
- Fractured spine/back
- Rear limb amputee
- Ligamentous injury like PCL or ACL
- Thoracic or Lumbar disc injury
- Any other condition that results in rear leg pain or weakness
- Your pet should have normal front leg strength to use this cart