XLarge Dog Wheelchair
We’ve got your back! Literally!
With a little help from their friends, our furry pals can do more than just get by, they can continue to enjoy life. That’s exactly what the Best Friend Mobility Large Rear Support dog wheelchair is for.
Made from lightweight aluminum non-rust alloy with 14” all-terrain pneumatic wheels and waterproof Swiss bearings. This dog wheelchair includes the deluxe neoprene harness and also features padded shoulder support, triple-thronged adjustable neoprene shoulder harness. It has a fixed padded seat for comfort. Both male and female dogs will have no problems relieving themselves comfortably even while in the pet wheelchair.
*Your pet should have full front leg strength to use this cart.
- Lightweight adjustable aluminum frame (non-rust)
- Non-rust stainless hardware—very simple and quick assembly
- Deluxe neoprene front and rear harness for complete comfort
- Designed and tested by K9 Orthopaedic surgeon
- Easy hex wrench adjustment of height, length, and width
- Pet can use the cart for assisted walking or full rear leg support—with zero weight on rear legs
- Allows pet to use the bathroom while in cart
- All-terrain polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings
- Easy clip-on function front harness system
This cart is good for:
- Hip Dysplasia
- Neurological problems like osteomyelitis or degenerative myelopathy
- Fractured spine/back
- Rear limb amputation or deformity
- Ligamentous injuries such as PCL or ACL
- Thoracic or Lumbar disc injury
- Any other condition that results in rear leg pain or weakness
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.