Extra Small Rear Leg Deficiency Dog Wheelchair (factory refurb)
This is our dog wheelchair for extra small dogs.
Made from lightweight and aluminum non-rust alloy with all terrain pneumatic wheels.
- Lightweight adjustable aluminum frame (non-rust)
- Non-rust stainless hardware - very simple and quick assembly
- Deluxe neoprene front and rear harness for complete comfort
- Designed and tested by K9 Orthopaedic surgeon
- Easy to adjust height, length, and width with a hex wrench
- Pet can use the cart for assisted walking or full rear leg support with no rear leg weight bearing
- Allows pet to use the bathroom while in cart
- All terrain polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings
- Easy clip on function of the front harness system
This cart is good for:
- Hip Dysplasia
- Nuerological problems like osteomyelitis or degenerative myelopathy
- Fractured spine/back
- Rear limb amputee
- Ligamentous injury like PCL or ACL
- Thoracic or Lumbar disc injury
- Any other condition that results in rear leg pain or weakness
- Your pet should have normal front leg strength to use this cart
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.